I'm not exactly the hardcore Mortal Kombat fan, but I do know enough to help out around here. But for the most part, I might just be making sure that these articles aren't too hard to read.
My Top 3 Male MK Characters
2. Sub-Zero: The man with a heart of ice and arch-enemy of Scorpion. Anyone able to go up against this guy and come out in one piece is either extremely skilled…or extremely lucky.
3. Liu Kang: Earthrealm's champion. This man has kicked so much ass that his feet smell like farts. That, and…HE CAN TURN INTO A FREAKING DRAGON!!
1. Mileena: Sure, she's the definition of butterface, but be honest, you don't care, do you? She's violent, ruthless, and sexy. All things I like in my female fighting character. Get in her way, she won't hesitate to rid you of your manhood. What can I say? I like my women wild.
2. Kitana: Conversely, if she can kick ass with a pair of fans, I like that, too. She's willing to do anything to keep order, which, ironically, usually involves showing someone that those fans aren't just for show. One problem, she's 10,000 years old, and her kiss kills you. I'll have to work around that, somehow.
3. Jade: Hello, hello, hello. A woman who knows how to use a staff and pose for a photo shoot, that's a rarity.