Tournament is a stage that debuted in Mortal Kombat 11. It features various Netherrealm Studios memorabilia and 4 arcade cabinets of Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, Mortal Kombat: Deception, Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks and Mortal Kombat X.
While Netherrealm Studios is a default theme, the background theme changes during Pro Kompetition; 
- On May 15, 2019, the theme was changed to Combo Breaker for their upcoming Grand Finals.
- On June 25, 2019 the theme was changed to Community Effort Orlando (CEO) Fighting Game Championship.
- After the CEO Tournament ended, the theme was changed to Viennality.
- On July 29, 2019 the theme was changed to Evolution Championship Series (EVO).
- On August 27 2019, the theme was changed to Celtic Throwdown.
- On September 8, 2019, the theme was changed to Dreamhack.
- On October 2019, the theme was changed to Brasil Game Show (BGS).
- After the BGS Tournament ended, the theme was changed to East Coast Throwdown.
- On December 2019, the theme was changed to Northeast Championship (NEC).
- On March 2020, the theme was changed to Final Kombat.
In the Aftermath extension, this stage receives a Stage Fatality. The winner points upwards as the lights dim and the spotlights turn on, while the crowd starts chanting. The words “Finish Him/Her!” appear on the big screen as the winner picks up the Deadly Alliance arcade machine and crushes the opponent into pieces causing the spectators to cheer. The broken arcade screen will then display "FATALITY" with the soundbyte sting from Mortal Kombat II playing after.
- A remix of Techno Syndrome can be heard during the first round.
- This stage along with Retrocade are not playable in Story Mode.
- This is the only stage where the background change during competitive schedule.
- The Toasty! easter egg makes a return in this stage, appearing on the bottom right corner of the central monitor after an uppercut.