- 1 Bayonetta for Mortal Kombat 11?
- 2 Guest Characters
- 3 Edit please?
- 4 Kronika
- 5 teased characters
- 6 Unlock page
- 7 Okay, this needs to stop.
- 8 Frost Confirmed
- 9 Voice actors
- 10 Non-playable characters vs. cameo/mentions
- 11 Krypt Deaths Canon?
- 12 Why was the MK11 page purged?
- 13 Is Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Canon?
Bayonetta for Mortal Kombat 11?
I recently just learned that Bayonetta creator, Hideki Kamiya, had teased the possibility of Bayonetta joining Mortal Kombat 11. What do you think? Would you like it? Hate it? Is it true? Or false? Again, however, this is just a teaser, so I won't be surprised (but I will be disappointed) if the tease wasn't true. Please let me know what you think about this. MrWii000 (talk) 03:31, February 20, 2019 (UTC)
I like to edit the Mortal Kombat 11 page, please. It's to add more confirmed returning characters and changes to the Voice Cast since the Story Trailer's already out.DoomDemon82 (talk) 00:12, March 7, 2019 (UTC)
Unfortunately due to influx of leaks/unconfirmed content, I was forced to protect the main page until the game itself is released, however I'm very sporadic in the editing due to IRL issues, the best option I can suggest is provide the information what's new and it'll be updated when it can be. I'm aware of who appeared in the story trailer, I've just not got round to adding the information. Daimyo Heligo The Forgotten Sinner 20:43, March 7, 2019 (UTC)
I thought it was already confirmed that Kronika was an unplayable character?
One thing I've noted in the previews of the new towers game mode is that the "Konsumables" often make reference to characters not yet confirmed for the roster. Such as Nitara with "Blood bats" item. Yes, we know Skarlet is in, but the item is actually described as being Nitara's.
Please unlock the page to put Shaolin trap Dungeon
Okay, this needs to stop.
And if you looked at the reasoning behind it, you'd understand why it's not unlocked. And as I've mentioned above, provide the information as I can't keep track of literally everything, so instead of bitching at least help me by telling me what needs to be added. Daimyo Heligo The Forgotten Sinner 22:56, April 2, 2019 (UTC)
Here's the full list of voice actors in MK11:
- Ike Amadi – Cyrax, Shao Kahn
- Troy Baker – Shinnok, Erron Black
- JB Blanc – Kano
- Steven Blum – Sub-Zero, Baraka
- Ed Boon – Scorpion ("Get over here!" and "Come here!" voice clips)
- Andrew Bowen – Johnny Cage
- Sean Chiplock – Noob Saibot
- Sara Cravens – Frost
- Robin Atkin Downes – Kabal
- Megalyn Echikunwoke – Jacqui Briggs
- Richard Epcar – Raiden
- Jennifer Hale – Kronika
- Kelly Hu – D'Vorah
- Matthew Yang King – Liu Kang
- Phil LaMarr – Kotal Kahn
- Mela Lee – Jade
- Erica Lindbeck – Cassie Cage
- Sunil Malhotra – Kung Lao
- Vanessa Marshall – Sheeva
- Mary Elizabeth McGlynn - Cetrion
- Dave B. Mitchell – Geras, Sektor
- Andrew Morgado – Kollector
- Jamieson Price – Announcer
- Beata Pozniak – Skarlet
- Ronda Rousey – Sonya Blade
- William-Christopher Stephens – Jax Briggs
- Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa – Shang Tsung
- Kari Wahlgren – Kitana
- Ron Yuan – Scorpion
https://twitter.com/domcianciolo/status/1120746438479306753 Sean Chiplock also voices Kharon.
https://twitter.com/domcianciolo/status/1120691002484961283 Also Kabal IS NOT Robin Atkin Downes it's Jonathan Cahill. WARMACHINEROXX3 (talk) 5:53, April 24, 2019 (EST)
Non-playable characters vs. cameo/mentions
We need to make clear distinction between characters that appear in the story mode as non-payable (i.e. not included in the game as playable like Rain, Sindel and Baraka in MKX) and characters that are either merely mentioned by others in story mode or pre-fighting dialouges, or make cameo appearances in character arcade endings and the Krypt. The Non-playable characters section is flooded with kombatants that are either mentioned in name only (like Mileena, Smoke, Sindel and Onaga) or appear as cameos in arcade endings/Krypt (like Takeda Takahashi, Kung Jin, Kenshi, Ermac and Reptile) Ivaneurope (talk) 16:46, April 25, 2019 (UTC)
Cameos via endings are perfectly fine to be listed as it's still an appearance, however mentions are completely asinine as the character isn't actually appearing, I've removed the mentions. Daimyo Heligo The Forgotten Sinner 16:52, April 25, 2019 (UTC)
Krypt Deaths Canon?
So, Kenshi and Ermac are very obviously dead in the Krypt, but does that mean they're deaths are canon? While it sucks they died in such a cheap way, is the exploration of the Shang Tsung's Krypt even really canon to MK's storyline in itself? All it does is unlock bonus materials. I'm not trying to start a debate, I'm just generally curious if anyone from NRS confirmed, "Yeah, Kenshi and Ermac are dead." (Reborn Dragon (talk) 18:08, April 25, 2019 (UTC))
- I looked through twitter of the writers and Boon to see if there is any confirmation of the Krypt's canonicity and found nothing. In my opinion the Krypt should be treated like intros, endings and even stage backgrounds (the only reason Goro is listed as deceased is because he appeared dead in the cutscenes in chapter 9) as non-canon unless stated otherwise.
Why was the MK11 page purged?
Is Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Canon?
Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath brought us a lot of twists and turns, it also brought us a brand new story with the new DLC Characters and a more villanous approach to Mortal Kombat
If they ever make a MKXII, will the events from Aftermath be considered canon? Or will they just stick to the main plot. It would be very very interesting for the aftermath story mode to be canon.