I had to remove the new picture of Kabal because it was too big. Is there a way to fix that? CrashBash 07:15, March 18, 2011 (UTC)
Is That Kabal in MK9 :) if it is his skin is more scarier and his mask is much bigger and i like thatScorp zero 07:51, March 18, 2011 (UTC)
He has the sawblades back, awesome! Berzerkgodzilla 10:54, March 18, 2011 (UTC)
Not sure I like the way Kabal's skin is, it was only supposed to be his face that was scarred... Azeruth 18:37, March 28, 2011 (UTC)
Is that really Kabal? It looks like Stryker to me. GrimmShadows 12:23, April 16, 2011 (UTC)
Yes, that is indeed Kabal --Byakuya600 12:38, April 16, 2011 (UTC)
Was he partners with Stryker in the original timeline?
Was he? It doesn't say anything about it
- No he wasn't. --Azeruth 20:18, May 10, 2011 (UTC)
This is very misleading. Police Outfit.
"Stryker's default costume is actually Kabal's old police outfit."
Ummm... What? Surely it was Strykers before it had anything to do with Kabal? Therefore this should go something like:
"In the story mode of Mortal Kombat (2011 video game), Kabal is initially part of NYPD, as such wears the same uniform as Stryker."
Brotherhood619 16:36, May 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Or "Kabal was originally seen with an NYPD outfit like Kurtis Stryker but it is not a playable costume." --Azeruth 16:44, May 27, 2011 (UTC)
- this is so confusing. 16:50, May 27, 2011 (UTC)
- That would do to Azeruth Brotherhood619 21:20, May 27, 2011 (UTC)
Shouldn't we change Kabal to just evil, since we have the Alternative Timeline pages? It would make sense, and we should change his allies and enemies back to how they were up until Armageddon. Sub-Erstryktile4 03:07, May 31, 2011 (UTC)
- I honestly have a lot of questions as to what we're doing with the tabs. I don't know what MK 2011 related stuff is staying and what is only on the Alternate tab section, I get an answer and then I find another thing I don't know about xD --Azeruth 03:11, May 31, 2011 (UTC)
- That's why I'm asking, I really have no clue what we're doing with these. Sub-Erstryktile4 03:17, May 31, 2011 (UTC)
I don't know where we're drawing the line. I assume anything MK 2011 related should be out of the Overview, but then again I feel like the pictures in the gallery that aren't storyline specific (VS, gameplay) can stay, but then what about the Character Relationships, it's just starting to make massive headaches. --Azeruth 03:21, May 31, 2011 (UTC)