Blaze should be in Mortal Kombat 2011 I got the bio right here i just wanna play as him again in normal form and not a secret character. and to play as Sub-Zero and Noob fused together like in Noob's ending. They kan be kalled NEROB(Zero Nero Nerob NEROB) Blaze's BLAZING form is his boss form.
After the defeat of Blaze, Taven was the champion of Mortal Kombat. NEROB charged up the pyramid and was nearly destroyed by Taven. Instead of dieing, NEROB smashed the pyramid and leave a glowing crack. Paying to attention to it, Taven seperates the two. The pyramid began to crumble and break and two. suddenly fire rose from the middle...It was Blaze! Even in normal form, he was stronger than ever. And in his BLAZING form, He is stronger than all the gods... But so is NEROB.
See? perfect. and if you do put Blaze or NEROB or both in the upcoming Mortal Kombat please credit Nigel Jordan.
-Riley ReEz NIG3L 02:11, June 28, 2010 (UTC)
- You know the new game takes place in an alternate timeline prior to Mortal Kombat 4, right? Not to mention, Sub-Zero is already in the game, so it's doubtful that "NEROB" will be there in addition to Sub-Zero. Also, I highly doubt that the Mortal Kombat team would include a PLAYABLE character that is "stronger than all the gods," that's kind of overpowered. CavalierTunes 05:08, June 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Okay new plan i'll post a new 1 later be sure to correct me CavalierTunes. NIG3L 15:25, June 29, 2010 (UTC)
- After the events of Mortal Kombat 2 Blaze killed HornBuckle and fleed into the darkness. 2 years later(MK 2011) he came back to fight. NIG3L 03:21, July 1, 2010 (UTC)
- That sounds better, NIG3L. In his original biography for Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance it's said that he lost that battle with "Hornbuckle" (who was never actually given a name), and and enslaved from Mortal Kombat II until then. In the new video game, though, since the timeline will be altered, he may win that battle this time. However, the MK Team did imply that there will not be many or any characters from after the Mortal Kombat 3 series in the new game. However, they didn't rule it out. You never know.
Is Blaze based of Cinder from Killer Instinct? I was just making sure Midway/Netherrealm Studios just created him and didnt know about Cinder or they saw him and they were like "huh that guy looks cool we should make him into Blaze!!"
- But I don't think we'll be seeing "NEROB" anytime soon. CavalierTunes 06:36, July 3, 2010 (UTC)
blaze isn't the palete swap of lui kang hornbuckle is!!