The Shirai Ryu Fire Garden is a garden located in a unknown forest of Earthrealm that is only known by the clan itself or their closest allies. Its name stems from the garden's plant life, which have fire like color. After rebuilding his clan from those who were victimized in their past, Grandmaster Hanzo Hasashi had the new Shirai Ryu build the Fire Garden to honor previous members and families who had died, although it is unknown if this was done during or after Mortal Kombat X.
In Mortal Kombat 11, after the Special Forces base is destroyed, Grandmaster Hasashi allows Earthrealm's defenders to use the location as their base of operation, knowing that they have no other sanctuary from Kronika's forces. Scorpion from the past would later travel to the Fire Garden to honor his future self's last wish. Upon seeing the Fire Garden, he somberly acknowledges that the Shirai Ryu are truly restored and joins Earthrealm's defenders, informing them that Kharon will aid them in defeating Kronika.
The Shirai Ryu Fire Garden features three stage interactions:
- A bell that can hopped off of in the center of the arena.
- Two urns on opposite sides of the far corners of the stage can be used to jump out of the corner or to throw at the opponent when crouched.
- The Shirai Ryu Fire Garden is the first and currently only selectable stage that belongs to the Shirai Ryu faction.
- The current Shirai Ryu Fire Garden is actually a rebuilt area where the clan now lives. It is dedicated to the Shirai Ryu who have died. The original garden was destroyed when Sektor and Quan Chi set fire to the lands during the first massacre.
- While the Mortal Kombat X (Comic Series) state the Shirai Ryu were based in the Himalayan Mountains, the Shirai Ryu Fire Garden is seemingly at a different location.