He also portrayed Quan Chi and Shang Tsung in Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero, Baraka in Mortal Kombat II, Kabal and Noob Saibot in Mortal Kombat 3 and provided some of the motion capture for Mortal Kombat 4.
Divizio returned to the Mortal Kombat series in 2002 as a motion capture actor for Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance.
- Divizio was accidentally punched in the mouth by Anthony Marquez (Kung Lao) during a martial arts exhibition featuring the MK actors at the 1995 ACME video game convention in Reno, Nevada.
- Divizio is the only actor who appeared in all of the digitized Mortal Kombat games.
- Divizio also made several public appearances as Scorpion, despite not having played him in any of the games.
- He holds a degree in computer graphic design from the American Academy of Art in Chicago, of which MK co-creator and former Midway employee John Tobias was an alumnus.
- Divizio appeared in a non-speaking role as a mobster in 2008's The Dark Knight.
- Divizio is said to be the first one to say Scorpion's iconic "Get over here!" line, during the production of the first Mortal Kombat.