Richard Divizio (born September 6, 1968 in Chicago, Illinois, USA) is an American actor known for his work in the Mortal Kombat video game series. He is best known for portraying Kano in Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat 3, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 and Mortal Kombat Trilogy.
He also portrayed Quan Chi and Shang Tsung in Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero, Baraka in Mortal Kombat II, Kabal and Noob Saibot in Mortal Kombat 3 and provided some of the motion capture for Mortal Kombat 4.
Divizio returned to the Mortal Kombat series in 2002 as a motion capture actor for Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance.
- Divizio was accidentally punched in the mouth by Anthony Marquez (Kung Lao) during a martial arts exhibition featuring the MK actors at the 1995 ACME video game convention in Reno, Nevada.
- Divizio is the only actor who appeared in all of the digitized Mortal Kombat games.
- Divizio also made several public appearances as Scorpion, despite not having played him in any of the games.
- He holds a degree in computer graphic design from the American Academy of Art in Chicago, of which MK co-creator and former Midway employee John Tobias was an alumnus.
- Divizio appeared in a non-speaking role as a mobster in 2008's The Dark Knight.
- Divizio is said to be the first one to say Scorpion's iconic "Get over here!" line, during the production of the first Mortal Kombat.