- Strangely enough, in Armageddon, Cyrax is able to pull his Pulse Blade out during a Fatality, while Sektor can't pull out his.
- Cyrax used his Pulse Blade against Havik in the opening of Mortal Kombat: Armageddon.
- The single Pulse Blade that Cyrax wields has the same attacks and animations as Shang Tsung's Straight Sword.
- In Deadly Alliance, Cyrax’s Pulse Blade had a blue colored blade. In Armageddon, the blade was changed to green. This is likely a homage to the Star Wars films, where the main protagonist Luke Skywalker has a blue lightsaber and then, in a later film, constructs a green one; Although this has been unconfirmed.
- Also, when Cyrax used the similar Sabre of Light, it was red, a reference to the fact that the villainous group called the Sith used red lightsabers; as Cyrax only officially joined the Special Forces in his ending, he is considered a "villain" at this point in the story. This seems to also be the case for Sektor as he is the most evil of the four main cyborgs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.