Kollector is a character who debuted in Mortal Kombat 11.
Kollector is the sadistic and rapacious tribute collector of Shao Kahn. Despite being subservient to his master, he is consumed by greed, caring only for his own wealth and status and will kill anyone who dares challenge it. Though he was born into poverty, he was raised through the ranks and was eventually able to reach the position he holds now.
His race, the Naknada, were slaves to the Kahn, building the Coliseum among other things. As with other Naknadas, Kollector is named after his profession, in this case he used to be Shao Kahn's loyal taxkeeper.
Kollector has six arms; four regular arms coming from his shoulders, and a pair of smaller arms coming from his back that support his backpack, as well as a slender but toned build. His outfit is adorned with items that appear to flaunt his wealth.
Powers and Abilities
Even though he has a skinny stature, Kollector is still able to lift an entire person with only two arms, proving him to be quite strong. Since he has the need to collect every item and trinket, he has acquired lots of weapons throughout his lifespan, which he uses in combat. The pouch that he carries acts as a "Hammerworld", being able to store items much larger than the pouch itself, including his arsenal of weapons and riches that he has horded. He is also keen in magic, being able to teleport and shoot green flames.
- Damned Bola: Kollector slings his bola towards the opponent and if it hits, he turns the bola into blue flames, knocking the opponent down. Can be delayed or cancelled. If Kollector is interrupted before he can do his second hit, the opponent is snared and can be opened up for combos.(MK11)
- Amplifying this move removes Kollector's second hit, which ensnares the opponent, allowing for combos.
- Fatal Blow - A Slight Donation: Using the multitude of artifacts he possesses, Kollector brutally beats his opponent and then skillfully stabs them several times in the back with the help of his extra limbs. Afterwards, he uses one hand to ram a knife through their skull and then slices the opponents throat, after which the opponent falls to the ground. (MK11)
To be added
- For The Kollection: Kollector kicks the opponent to the ground and then jumps on top of them. He then savagely tears his opponent's body apart and collects the organs and limbs he's fond of (their heart and head). He finishes his sickening attack with a blow to the now headless opponent's torso, spilling out a large quantity of blood.
- Head Lantern: Kollector lifts his opponent with his upper arms while his lower arms bisect them with his kukri. He drops their torso to the ground and teleports behind them, using his mace to hit the back of their head hard enough to pop out their eyeballs.
To be added
"Kill me, Kotal, and you lose profit." (To Kotal Kahn)
"Shao Kahn approved! His word was law!" (To Kotal Kahn)
"We can't trust her, excellency. Kotal Kahn did, and she betrayed him to Shinnok." (To Shao Kahn about D'Vorah)
- Kollector is the first playable character with more than two arms who isn't a Shokan.
- He is also the first playable character to have six arms.
- When fighting Erron Black, Kollector may mention that Erron killed his brother.
- Kollector is a loyal servant to Shao Kahn, having fled his service after Kotal Kahn took the throne.