Cybernetic Weapons are built-in enhancements primarily used by the Cyber Lin Kuei assassins Cyrax, Sektor, Cyber Smoke, Cyber Sub-Zero, Triborg and Frost. While arguably a weapon, almost all of the Cyborg Ninjas could also initiate an Auto Destruct sequence. Other characters such as Jax, Kano and Hsu Hao also have cybernetic enhancements, but are not from the Lin Kuei. These cybernetic enhancements and weaponry increase the lethality of said kombatants.
RoboCop also has some new cybernetic weapons built into his body, which he did not have back from his original franchise. According to one of RoboCop's intros, they were upgrades from the Special Forces.
- A mechanical arm with a large buzzsaw, similar to Cyrax's Sawblades, which can be used when in the corner to the left of the arena, triggering an interactable Krushing Blow.
- The right side of the arena houses three Cyborg Bombs all with different effects;
- Smoke Bomb - Upon contact, wherever the opponent is, they will teleport from their original spot and teleport above the fighter from a smoke cloud, allowing for a brief juggle.
- Cryo Bomb - Upon contact, the opponent freeze in the air where they were originally standing or falling, setting them up for a free hit.
- Cyrax Bomb - Upon contact, the opponent is launched in the air for a juggle.
Examples of Cybernetic Weapons:
- Cyrax's Bombs, Sawblades and Nets
- Sektor's Rockets & Flamethrowers
- Cyber Smoke's Trident/Spears
- Cyber Sub-Zero's Ice Bombs and Shurikens
- Kano's Bionic Eye and Cybernetic Heart
- Jax's Bionic Arms
- Hsu Hao’s Cybernetic Heart/Cybernetic Heart Unit
- Some of RoboCop's new built-in Cybernetic Weapons, appear to be influenced by the Gunarm from Robocop 3.