This elegant, modern building is just an ordinary bank and yet, somehow, has the MK dragon logo on the floor. It could be because of the influence of an ongoing and chaotic, otherworldly invasion unleashed by Shao Kahn, as can be seen from outside the Bank's windows with the full view of Shao Kahn's Fortress emerging in Earthrealm, and it can be seen standing ominously in the background. To get more sight of the city and the strange stronghold, get to the building's rooftop.
- Originally, artist Tony Goskie designed a helicopter crash for the background of the Bank in Mortal Kombat 3. They were later removed.
- The Chrysler Building is featured in the background, so the populated location this arena resides in may be New York City.
- Even though the bank is just a regular bank, the MK dragon logo is seen on the ground. This is odd because most people in Earthrealm do not know about other realms or the Elder Gods. A possible explanation is the merging between Outworld and Earthrealm.
- The Bank had a red carpet on the floor in Mortal Kombat 3. For some reason the carpet was removed in the final version of the game. However the carpet returned in Mortal Kombat Trilogy but not in its original design.
- The Bank is the only arena from MK3 that does not appear in Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3.
- The Bank and Kahn's Kave share the same musical theme.